Homepage

The society forum

British Lop Boar for sale

28/07/2013 - 10:39
Jenny Mackintosh-May
jennymm161@yahoo.com
Cumbria

Reluctantly, we have decided we will have to sell our home bred pedigree Lop boar "Rockcliffe Cornishman" as we are getting rid of the Excelsa sows he runs with, and will be concentrating on our other bloodline and using our other boars. This chap "Blue" is 15 months old, a proven sire, of breed-standard conformation and one of the most laid back, fantastic pigs you could ever hope to meet. I will have to send him to Kendal market mid-August if I am unable to sell him privately, and that would be a shame. He loves people, and will actually sit down like a dog when his head is scratched! (Perfect for a farm with visitors) Unfortunately, our best pigs are his Mum, Dad and sisters, so he'll have to go. We are in Cumbria, near the Scottish border, and can deliver within a reasonable distance for fuel costs. Blue is £195 ono. Please get in touch if you'd like to know more! We have just moved and our details are not yet updated on this site....landline 01228 672169 or jennymm161@yahoo.com

Replies to post

27/08/2013 - 12:37
Jenny Mackintosh-May
jennymm161@yahoo.com
Cumbria

Haven’t worked out how to delete this post, so I’ll just add a comment that this boar has now been sold. Thanks.