RBST British Lop Project Launch in Partnership with the British Lop Pig Society and Deerpark AI
11 June 2019
Tuesday 25th June 2019, 2.30pm at Trevaskis Farm, Gwinear Road, Connor Downs, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 5JQ
By kind permission of the Eustice Family
The project is being made possible thanks to a grant received from The Gerald Fallowes Discretionary Trust.
• 3pm Welcome to Trevaskis Farm by Giles Eustice, Chairman of the British Lop Pig Society
• Brief outline of the Project by Richard Broad, Field Officer for the RBST
• 3.30pm Farm Visit
• To see the Bezurrell herd of British Lops, the largest herd in the breed and the various farming, retail and hospitality systems at Trevaskis Farm.
• 5.30pm Reception and Official Launch of the British Lop Project
• George Eustice MP – Farm Genetics and future agriculture policy
• Richard Lutwyche – Vice Chairman, British Lop Pig Society – British Lop history and the future
• Richard Broad RBST Project Leader - Conservation Gains and Targets
• Questions to the panel of speakers
• 6.30pm Food
• Casual buffet style (great food, lots of pork options!) enabling mingled conversation
Finish time around 8pm.
Trevaskis Farm and the Eustice family have kindly sponsored all hospitality costs for our event today, however donations would be welcomed for the British Lop Pig Society; suggested donation of £10 at your kind discretion.
To book your place, or if you have any other questions about the day, please contact Celia Upchurch Secretary@britishloppig.co.uk
or telephone 01763 852193 / 07983 995905